bodacious ta-tas (hexbear.net)
you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] Frogmanfromlake@hexbear.net 38 points 6 months ago* (last edited 6 months ago)

So I’m guessing the angle is that the woke mob hates big-breasted women because of body positivity promoting physically unattractive women in the eyes of conservatives. Therefore Sydney being a big-breasted white woman with blonde hair is defying the woke agenda against people like her.

Kind of a weird hill to die on though. If anything the “woke left” is all in on big boobs with their sex positivity stuff.

[-] Rom@hexbear.net 37 points 6 months ago* (last edited 6 months ago)

Chuds have the mentalities of literal toddlers and think that "support for x" must necessarily mean "we hate everything that's not x" no matter how incoherent such a take turns out to be. So "please stop fatshaming people" becomes "the left hates attractive people" and you end up with this nonsense about how the woke mob hates big ol' tonhongerekoogers despite no one ever saying anything of the sort.

[-] barrbaric@hexbear.net 18 points 6 months ago

Yep, they're called reactionaries because they're always reacting to other liberatory movements and exist only in opposition to them. Without "wokism" there could be no "anti-wokism".

[-] ashinadash@hexbear.net 14 points 6 months ago

I think it's a psychological warfare thing trying to get the left to fixate exclusively on big tiddies to the detriment of all other cup sizes tbh. Some of the comments I've seen, makes me wonder.

this post was submitted on 22 Mar 2024
91 points (100.0% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15896 readers
361 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS