submitted 7 months ago* (last edited 7 months ago) by coeliacmccarthy@hexbear.net to c/politics@hexbear.net
you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] SorosFootSoldier@hexbear.net 37 points 7 months ago

Ben Garrison is wild because sometimes he has these moments of clarity where he draws something actually good and not wildly unhinged.

[-] RyanGosling@hexbear.net 22 points 7 months ago* (last edited 7 months ago)

Conservatives are always like that. They’ll always say some shit like “damn blue haired college kids are getting their college debt forgiven while I was homeless for 5 years and now I live in a crack house! That’s not fair!” Then they support conservatives because they’re beaten like a dog who comes back to the owner for food.

Democrats are like that too. But unlike the republican dogs that mindlessly eat from the hand that hits them, democrats will list out all the reasons why their party and politicians suck, then insist they’re the only capable people of defending democracy and minorities. They’re the adults who “turned out fine” after being repeatedly beaten and berated growing up.

[-] oregoncom@hexbear.net 14 points 7 months ago

No way that isn't editted. There'd not a single unnecessary label.

[-] disco@hexbear.net 13 points 7 months ago

He had some real bangers back in his more libertarian days. The March Of Tyranny is an all time classic: https://i.imgur.com/hep4JIo.jpeg

[-] 0x0520@hexbear.net 4 points 7 months ago

global elite bankers

Uh, oh.

[-] HexReplyBot@hexbear.net 2 points 7 months ago

An Imgur link was detected in your comment. Here are links to the same location on alternative frontends that protect your privacy.

this post was submitted on 14 Feb 2024
187 points (100.0% liked)

politics

22195 readers
197 users here now

Protests, dual power, and even electoralism.

Labour and union posts go to !labour@www.hexbear.net.

Take the dunks to /c/strugglesession or !the_dunk_tank@www.hexbear.net.

!chapotraphouse@www.hexbear.net is good for shitposting.

Do not post direct links to reactionary sites.

Off topic posts will be removed.

Follow the Hexbear Code of Conduct and remember we're all comrades here.

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS