submitted 8 months ago by xilliah@beehaw.org to c/askbeehaw@beehaw.org

I'm making a necklace from silver wire and a decently sized green agate. It's for my lovely sister. There will be a tree from the silver wire going over the stone, it's a pattern you see around sometimes.

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] averyminya@beehaw.org 7 points 8 months ago

It seems like it has been LEGO sorting season for me - I moved a while ago and had a few sets in plastic bags, and one bag that had a couple sets in them and just last night I began organizing it. I was gifted a set I already had (in said bag) and so I doubled it up which was my first time doing something like that!

Other than that, we've been working on cozying up the home, we're a bit crowded with extra stuff so we've been going through and getting rid of junk we don't need anymore, freeing up space in the garage so it can be a functional space again.

I also found a program called Storyboarder last night! It's awesome, I've been wanting to do storyboards for a long time but I only just thought to look for a software for it. It's free, very fully featured with no ads (you give them your e-mail to get a download link, so you do get an email), and it has a nice UI for the scene image, actions, dialogue (typed and microphone), and notes about the scene, as well as a 3D model spacer with some presets and photoshop integration (send and receive).

Just the other night off the top of my head in about 5 hours I came up with about 5 minutes of scene - drawn out, scripted and voice lined. I'm quite pleased with how it's turning out considering this is my first storyboard in probably 10 years.

this post was submitted on 07 Feb 2024
25 points (100.0% liked)

AskBeehaw

1996 readers
2 users here now

An open-ended community for asking and answering various questions! Permissive of asks, AMAs, and OOTLs (out-of-the-loop) alike.

In the absence of flairs, questions requesting more thought-out answers can be marked by putting [SERIOUS] in the title.

Subcommunity of Chat

This community's icon was made by Aaron Schneider, under the CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS