submitted 1 year ago by Unevenbetts@lemmy.ml to c/eldenring@lemmy.ml

Been running thru it on a RL65 cap. Castle Sol has been… an experience…

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] ZombiFrancis@sh.itjust.works 2 points 1 year ago

Oh I get it. I've got many pvp builds that have undergone the same ordeal. I don't know if you coop or host, but if you are an invader at rl65 you will invade rl90s (rl64+ hits rl90).

Rl90 is kind of a major pvp level for people to park on. (Usually with +17/7 upgrades) so if you are finding yourself getting smacked around invading at rl65 you're probably hitting that rl90 plateau. I had an rl66 build that I finally brought to rl90 for that reason and enjoyed it a great deal more.

But for your enjoyment by all means keep on the challenge! Good luck!

[-] Unevenbetts@lemmy.ml 1 points 1 year ago

Now that I’m logged back in. Let’s try this again lol

Mostly do invading for my channel but I do coop/duel on the side. But yes! It does feel like I’m at a significant disadvantage on some of my invasions but you can usually tell by where you get spawned into. I changed my weapons from +12 to +14 and it helped mitigate it without losing too much on the available worlds to invade. Gonna give it a try for a bit and see. If not, I’ll probably do the same as you lol. But the goal is to eventually have a save for brackets from RL20-165.

And yes. It’s been a fun challenge and can’t wait to see how far I’ll get. Cus technically you can beat the game without leveling up lol

this post was submitted on 10 Jul 2023
44 points (97.8% liked)

Elden Ring

886 readers
83 users here now

A sub community for Elden Ring, an upcoming video game directed by Michael Zaki and published by From Software.

founded 2 years ago
MODERATORS