submitted 8 months ago by Stamets@lemmy.world to c/funny@sh.itjust.works
you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] Diabolo96@lemmy.dbzer0.com 13 points 8 months ago

Not cool dude. Now, I'll have this gross looking picture in my inbox forever. 😐

[-] CodexArcanum@lemmy.world 10 points 8 months ago

Quit trying to erase history bro, this is a beautiful and important moment.

‘’My God, Help Me to Survive This Deadly Love’’

[-] CluckN@lemmy.world 8 points 8 months ago
[-] Sotuanduso@lemm.ee 4 points 8 months ago
[-] Diabolo96@lemmy.dbzer0.com 4 points 8 months ago* (last edited 8 months ago)

When checking inbox on the voyager app it directly takes you to the "all" section for convenience. It wouldn't be a problem if I was able to hide or delete response comments but sadly there's no way.

~~Edit: voyager actually goes to the last selected inbox section. Going to the unread tab and backing make it the default. Problem somewhat Fixed.~~

[-] Sotuanduso@lemm.ee 2 points 8 months ago

Oh cool, I was going to offer to spam reply to help out.

[-] Diabolo96@lemmy.dbzer0.com 1 points 8 months ago

The fix is only momentary 😬 as voyager default to the all inbox upon reopening the app , so I would gladly accept the spam reply. I'd rather open my inbox to anything but that picture. Maybe a few pictures of any of your pets can save my eyes but I'd accept anything else. Thanks in advance.

[-] Sotuanduso@lemm.ee 2 points 8 months ago
[-] Diabolo96@lemmy.dbzer0.com 2 points 8 months ago

Thanks a ton, friend! You have my eternal gratitude for saving my eyes. You are truly a 👑 .

[-] maynarkh@feddit.nl 2 points 8 months ago

Sorry man, Eastern Europe has this etched into our collective consciousness and I guess I was just already desensitized to it. Would deleting the reply help?

[-] Diabolo96@lemmy.dbzer0.com 1 points 8 months ago

It's okay, no hard feelings. I also would like to apologize if anyone with a culture where such things is normal felt I was disrespectful to them.

The image isn't really a problem anymore thanks to someone that generously offered to spam reply to push it way back in the inbox list, but I Geuss deleting it would remove it completely from my inbox so that would be a plus. Again, I don't mean to disrespect anyone, it's just that it's weirding me out.

this post was submitted on 16 Jan 2024
449 points (97.3% liked)

Funny

6598 readers
643 users here now

General rules:

Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the mods.

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS