you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] tdawg@lemmy.world 11 points 8 months ago

I generally prefer something more action filled like a dungeon crawler or a bullet hell

What's your favorite bullet hell? I was craving one a while back after playing Cuphead, which I know isn't really a traditional bullet-hell, but it has some elements of one.

[-] tdawg@lemmy.world 6 points 8 months ago

Of all time? Furi

You can get it dirt cheap during a sale and it was designed to be mastered like an instrument. No cruft, just you, the boss, and some bomb ass music.

The game has a TON of little ways you can optimize your playstyle and power down the bosses while still being incredibly fair with it's mechanics. I go back every year and beat it again

It looks cool! I'll keep an eye on it for the next time it goes on sale.

[-] smeg@feddit.uk 3 points 8 months ago

Enter the Gungeon is pretty good if you like rogelikes

[-] Kolanaki@yiffit.net 2 points 8 months ago

Oh, I forgot about Returnal! I've been needing something to play on PS5 anyway.

[-] Kolanaki@yiffit.net 2 points 8 months ago

I believe it is still on PS+ if you subscribe to that. That was the first game I played on mine because of that, and how I came to love the adaptive triggers on the DualSense.

[-] Dabundis@lemmy.world 2 points 8 months ago

Action packed co-op games really hit for me. Monster Hunter and Deep Rock were the jams for a long time, lately it's been Darktide

[-] iforgotmyinstance@lemmy.world 2 points 8 months ago

Yah boi I've been cranking the Darktide. I've been meaning to go back and try siennas new class in vermintide tho

[-] Dabundis@lemmy.world 1 points 8 months ago

I missed the boat on vermintide, so i'm glad Darktide is landing for me

this post was submitted on 11 Jan 2024
858 points (96.6% liked)

Microblog Memes

5467 readers
4300 users here now

A place to share screenshots of Microblog posts, whether from Mastodon, tumblr, ~~Twitter~~ X, KBin, Threads or elsewhere.

Created as an evolution of White People Twitter and other tweet-capture subreddits.

Rules:

1. Please put at least one word relevant to the post in the post title.
  2. Be nice.
  3. No advertising, brand promotion or guerilla marketing.
  4. Posters are encouraged to link to the toot or tweet etc in the description of posts.

Related communities:

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS