submitted 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago) by Roflmasterbigpimp@lemmy.world to c/3dprinting@lemmy.world

Thank you all for your help! After yesterday's Input I managed to Print my Box! The Problem was (mostly) the Bed temperature! The lower Bed temperature (60°C) and the now successful Firmware-Update (special thanks to DABDA) done the trick!

Thank you all for your help and your advice!

Hello I'm very new to 3D printing, I'm using a Sovol 06 with 1.75mm PLA. I'm trying to print a Box (for MTG-Cards). But everytime the bottom of the Box starts to "deatche" itself from the Bed. It starts with one corner and then progresses to the whole print. The Nozzle temperature is 200°C and the Bed temperature is 80°C. Can someone help?

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] DABDA@lemmy.world 2 points 10 months ago* (last edited 10 months ago)

To my eyes the inner rectangle portions look pretty good and uniform. If that's a brim around the outer edge it's definitely not doing its job.

Is the severe warping and sharp creases from you fighting to remove it from the plate or is this basically how it looked on the printer?

EDIT: If there's any kind of draft near the printer maybe you could try using a cardboard box or something to build a makeshift enclosure.

this post was submitted on 26 Nov 2023
32 points (100.0% liked)

3DPrinting

15330 readers
198 users here now

3DPrinting is a place where makers of all skill levels and walks of life can learn about and discuss 3D printing and development of 3D printed parts and devices.

The r/functionalprint community is now located at: !functionalprint@kbin.social or !functionalprint@fedia.io

There are CAD communities available at: !cad@lemmy.world or !freecad@lemmy.ml

Rules

If you need an easy way to host pictures, https://catbox.moe may be an option. Be ethical about what you post and donate if you are able or use this a lot. It is just an individual hosting content, not a company. The image embedding syntax for Lemmy is ![](URL)

Moderation policy: Light, mostly invisible

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS