you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] Cethin@lemmy.zip 7 points 11 months ago

This comment is funny after the midterm results favoring democrats in most places, including places that Trump won by a large margin before.

I hate Biden, but it's not like Trump is doing well either. I wish the Democrats would run someone actually good, but they won't and we'll have to deal with that.

[-] Adkml@hexbear.net 8 points 11 months ago

Democrats are doing well Biden specifically is eating shit.

That poll that came out recently with Biden down 5 points in swing states had "generic unnamed democrat" up by 8 points.

70% of voters said they wished somebody else would be the democratic candidate before he started completely openly supporting genocide.

He's completely dropped the ball on abortion, Trans rights protections, student loan forgiveness, workers rights and now he's so completely unabashed in his support for Isreal even liberals are starting to notice the contradictions between Ukraine and Palestine.

It's totally possible that dems win state races and do well in congress but Biden loses.

Which frankly would be funny having Trump be president but not have enough elected Republicans to do anything.

Plus then democrats might have to actually either do something or admit it's all show when they suddenly start caring about things like the post office or the concentration camps on the border since trumps president again and they might actually have the votes to possibly do something about it.

[-] JayTwo@hexbear.net 2 points 11 months ago

It's totally possible that dems win state races and do well in congress but Biden loses

This is what I'm expecting

this post was submitted on 07 Nov 2023
266 points (100.0% liked)

chapotraphouse

13469 readers
984 users here now

Banned? DM Wmill to appeal.

No anti-nautilism posts. See: Eco-fascism Primer

Vaush posts go in the_dunk_tank

Dunk posts in general go in the_dunk_tank, not here

Don't post low-hanging fruit here after it gets removed from the_dunk_tank

founded 3 years ago