omori-afraid

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] Vncredleader@hexbear.net 9 points 11 months ago

Frida in 1953

"Today like never before I am not alone. It has been 25 years that I have been a communist. I know the central origins. I know the ancient roots. I've read the history of my country and almost all the villages there. I know its conflicts of economics and class. I understand clearly the materialist dialectics of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin, and Mao Zedong. I love them as the pillars of the new communist world. I realized the error of trotsky since he arrived in Mexico. I was never a trotskyite. But in that time, 1940-I was only an ally of Diego. (personally) (political mistake)- But you have to take into account that I've been sick since I was six years old and really very little of my life I've enjoyed health and I was useless to the Party. Now in 1953 after 22 surgeries I feel better and I can from time to time help my Communist Party. Since I'm not a worker, I am an artisan - and allied unconditionally to the communist revolutionary movement."

Her then husband was a Trot and she also fucked Trotsky, but she never actually agreed with his politics, and after he was assassinated and she and Diego got banned from the Communist Party, she became even more pro-Stalin

this post was submitted on 25 Oct 2023
52 points (100.0% liked)

chapotraphouse

13460 readers
970 users here now

Banned? DM Wmill to appeal.

No anti-nautilism posts. See: Eco-fascism Primer

Vaush posts go in the_dunk_tank

Dunk posts in general go in the_dunk_tank, not here

Don't post low-hanging fruit here after it gets removed from the_dunk_tank

founded 3 years ago
MODERATORS