submitted 11 months ago* (last edited 11 months ago) by Infamousblt@hexbear.net to c/chapotraphouse@hexbear.net

Yes this is a shit post

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] PointAndClique@hexbear.net 8 points 11 months ago

did you put the tp in the fridge first?

[-] D3FNC@hexbear.net 19 points 11 months ago

Cannot believe you people would go to all of the trouble of indoor plumbing and stop literally right at the bidet installation point and say, no further

[-] corgiwithalaptop@hexbear.net 15 points 11 months ago
[-] ButtBidet@hexbear.net 5 points 11 months ago

I'm already fuming with anger at this point.

[-] Infamousblt@hexbear.net 6 points 11 months ago

If I owned the toilet I shit in instead of renting it from a predatory landlord I would absolutely have a bidet.

Imagine a world where instead of renting a place to shit we all have our own place to shit that we can customize to our liking!

[-] D3FNC@hexbear.net 9 points 11 months ago

I got a bidet from Costco for 19$ and installed it myself with no tools, the only thing I'll ever own is the dignity that comes from having a butthole that doesn't itch

[-] Infamousblt@hexbear.net 6 points 11 months ago

My landlord would probably rip it out and charge me for it. She's extreme. She once tried to fine me for putting the wrong filter in the heater because I bought a different (and more expensive) brand than the one that was in there. I don't dare make any minute improvements to my space or she'll raise my rent again.

Hopefully getting out of here next year and buying a building with some other comrades in my area in a co-op like situation. And then I'll take out a small personal loan and buy one of those fancy $1000 bidets because my butthole deserves it

hey remember in most places, the landlord has to give you notice before entry unless it's an emergency. Check lease and local laws; in chicago you get 24h. I would just do it and keep bathroom door closed if I were you. It's a super simple install, you put a tee on the flexible line from wall to toilet so that it also sends cold water to the bidet. You can take it off pretty quickly as well, in case landlord needs to repair bathroom stuff and you don't want to get in trouble.

Good luck with your asshole + landlord

[-] PointAndClique@hexbear.net 2 points 11 months ago

I use one myself, I didn't assume OP did because yeah they're not common in the west. Plus the tp in fridge thing is more of a meme than actual advice, from what I gather, haven't had the problem.

[-] Infamousblt@hexbear.net 7 points 11 months ago

You know that's a good idea. I did stock up on baby wipes beforehand and that's been helpful

this post was submitted on 20 Oct 2023
54 points (100.0% liked)

chapotraphouse

13468 readers
810 users here now

Banned? DM Wmill to appeal.

No anti-nautilism posts. See: Eco-fascism Primer

Vaush posts go in the_dunk_tank

Dunk posts in general go in the_dunk_tank, not here

Don't post low-hanging fruit here after it gets removed from the_dunk_tank

founded 3 years ago
MODERATORS