Get in here chapos! Any memes, rants, quips, jokes you have, let's fuckin hear them! That shit is funny.

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] UnicodeHamSic@hexbear.net 25 points 1 year ago

What do you call 2,000 dead businessmen? A good start.

[-] GivingEuropeASpook@hexbear.net 2 points 1 year ago

More like a handful of businessmen and then hundreds of hourly wage employees sitting in front of computers or cleaning bathrooms and having no involvement in the operations of capital.

Did you forget that 1 wealthy person relies on the work of dozens to hundreds of proles? Or did you think they somehow didn't work in the WTC

[-] UnicodeHamSic@hexbear.net 3 points 1 year ago

This was not an office building in like iowa or something. This was the world trade center. It is safe to assume there were more evil business times there than average.

[-] GivingEuropeASpook@hexbear.net 1 points 1 year ago

Even if you believe they deserved death, they deserved it through some sort of legal mechanism accountable to the people they harmed and not just one faction that also harms far more than the evil ones.

[-] UnicodeHamSic@hexbear.net 2 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

I mean, if I was bin laden I would have hit Disney World as well. Given how history has gone we can conclude that those actions have cut into the power of the american hegemony. So on a strictly mathematical sense it will be justified in history. I am not terribly interested as to how or why some magical hypothetical system we could create could have done it better.

this post was submitted on 11 Sep 2023
265 points (100.0% liked)

chapotraphouse

13461 readers
882 users here now

Banned? DM Wmill to appeal.

No anti-nautilism posts. See: Eco-fascism Primer

Vaush posts go in the_dunk_tank

Dunk posts in general go in the_dunk_tank, not here

Don't post low-hanging fruit here after it gets removed from the_dunk_tank

founded 3 years ago
MODERATORS