I was a bit taken aback when almost every character in my camp was quick to jump my bones very early on, this explains it.

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] Redscare867@lemmy.ml 25 points 1 year ago

Spoilers ahead, be warned!

The strangest thing by far for me was whenever I went to sleep and this shirtless mindflayer tried to bang me. What the actual fuck was that? I have 0 indication that I was even into you.

[-] mrnotoriousman@kbin.social 10 points 1 year ago

I went for the tentacle sex on my evil character (just finished first run!). Totally did not expect what happened to happen but just rolled with it haha.

[-] IamLost@lemmy.world 9 points 1 year ago

That's how I would discribe losing my virginity. Minus the tentacle sex part.

[-] Piecemakers3Dprints@lemmy.world 5 points 1 year ago

You missed out.

[-] AsimovsRobot@lemmy.world 5 points 1 year ago
[-] Redscare867@lemmy.ml 7 points 1 year ago

Lol maybe dude is literally just like “I showed you my house, pls respon” like bruh I don’t trust you at all

[-] mrnotoriousman@kbin.social 8 points 1 year ago

"I've been watching you disguised this whole time, pls be mine"

[-] Everblue@lemmy.ca 6 points 1 year ago

Haha, explore his home and learn about his favourite soup and the next thing you know, you're lying on a rock next to him and he's shirtless. Like dude. Maybe that's why he's so insistent on having you turn into a mindflayer, needs some tentacle loving.

[-] stopthatgirl7@kbin.social 5 points 1 year ago

I had that happen last night and I’m still not ok. My poor tiefling is definitely not going to sleep anytime soon.

this post was submitted on 04 Sep 2023
316 points (98.5% liked)

Baldur's Gate 3

6207 readers
59 users here now

All things BG3!

Baldur’s Gate 3 is a story-rich, party-based RPG set in the universe of Dungeons & Dragons, where your choices shape a tale of fellowship and betrayal, survival and sacrifice, and the lure of absolute power. (Website)

Spoilers

If your post contains any possible spoilers, please:

Thank you!

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS