submitted 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago) by reasoner@lemmy.one to c/coffee@lemmy.ml

Cup for heating water, water heating coil, and instant coffee from Verve. It's extremely meh, but so so much better than the coffee pods offered ๐Ÿ˜

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] reasoner@lemmy.one 1 points 1 year ago

This is my first time going instant! I'll say that it has a distinctly 'instant' flavor, but it's not altogether bad once you accept it for what it is. I went with verve because of a Wirecutter article that had it highly ranked. The other option I considered is an instant coffee from cometeer you have to keep frozen for up to 3 days before use. It seemed too fussy for me initially, but I think I'll give it a try next time.

[-] Nicadimos@lemmy.fmhy.ml 1 points 1 year ago

I've really enjoyed the few Cometeer options I've tried. Definitely heading away from instant and towards filter in terms of flavor.

this post was submitted on 19 Jun 2023
3 points (80.0% liked)

Coffee

2225 readers
1 users here now

The Magical Fruit

The Oromo people would customarily plant a coffee tree on the graves of powerful sorcerers. They believed that the first coffee bush sprang up from the tears that the god of heaven shed over the corpse of a dead sorcerer.

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS