you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] SunriseParabellum@hexbear.net 5 points 1 year ago

I haven't even seen the movie I just thought "booba waifu" was weird.

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 0 points 1 year ago

As usual the "I'm not actually a fan of (thing) buuuuuuuuuuuuut" preface for being really petty and wandering further and further off topic to be mad at me.

Just stop. You're going nowhere.

[-] SunriseParabellum@hexbear.net 6 points 1 year ago

What do you think my actually disagreement is with you besides finding "booba waifu" a confusing way to refer to Oppenheimer's wife?

What do you think my actually disagreement is

By your own claims you had nothing to contribute here because supposedly you didn't have any interest in talking about the movie except to express over and over again some "AH HA!" flaw you perceived in what I posted about it.

Since you're not letting that go, I'll just call out your ongoing petty grudge with me for what it is: an ongoing petty grudge.

It's tiresome. Stop it.

You have ongoing petty grudges with like half the website.

If you want to disengage, disengage, I'm not obligated to do shit and you're an adult, you can walk away any time you want.

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 0 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

You have ongoing petty grudges with like half the website.

No. I just take issue with your habitual reactively rage post at me, along with a few other people with the same habit.

You're either lying/exaggerating or you've convinced yourself of something quite false all because of whatever treat inspired your ongoing "not a fan of (treat) but here I am again to be mad at you" posting at me for months now.

EDIT: I don't follow your posts around to rage at you. That's the difference here. You come to me, just like a handful of other people of similar and, at this point, predictable "I'm totally not a fan of X but I'm here to be mad at you for criticizing X" grudge posting habits.

I'm not obligated to do shit

How mature of you. At the very least you can try not to abuse the disengagement rules in a last word game.

[-] SunriseParabellum@hexbear.net 7 points 1 year ago

Yah know if you just want a space where you can post your hot takes and have complete control over who, if anyone, responds, you could just start a blog, or a reddit-logo sub where you're the only mod. Hell I'd maybe subscribe, believe it or not I actually agree with your takes more than I don't.

Your concern trolling is noted.

I'll take your suddenly curtness as a "disengage" command

this post was submitted on 08 Aug 2023
39 points (97.6% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15893 readers
318 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS