I captured these from a video. It’s a person that I know did not have these on earlier videos. What’s this from?

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] lurch@sh.itjust.works 3 points 4 days ago

Hard to say. Could be performance enhancing drugs or growth hormones combined with other unhealthy behaviour, e.g. not hydrating enough. The blood becomes more concentrated and viscous. This can increase the strain on the veins, making it harder for them to transport blood. Over time, this can lead to the development of venous conditions.

Could be other things too. Illness etc.. I'm not a doctor. Just an educated guess on a blurry picture.

[-] wowwoweowza@lemmy.world 5 points 4 days ago

Some folks have asked to see the video. I can’t share because I don’t want to entirely violate the subjects privacy. I’m being nosey and your answer makes sense. My question comes from a good place — I’m sorry to confirm there must be a health situation going on.

[-] skizzles@lemmy.world 4 points 3 days ago* (last edited 3 days ago)

Came back just to see if you had posted a video link somewhere else.

I appreciate your response here. That is an entirely fair point. Especially considering how the people in the internet will very quickly jump on a hate train and harass someone.

this post was submitted on 05 Oct 2024
-10 points (34.4% liked)

What is this thing?

5242 readers
7 users here now

Let us help you identify that mysterious object you’ve found.

Currently in CHALLENGE mode: If you've got something obscure knocking about, post a picture, and let's see how we do. Please prefix such posts with "CHALLENGE:" so we know we've got a fighting chance.

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS