MAGAts be all ... (lemmy.today)

This one is for all the @redstateinsurgents@a.gup.pe

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] argv_minus_one@mastodon.sdf.org 6 points 5 hours ago

@Emerald

There's only so much you can do with infrastructure to make up for the fact that most people want (for multiple good reasons) to live in suburbs.

IMHO we also need to clamp down HARD on landlords/HOAs. A big part of the reason I don't want to live in an apartment/condo is that there's a long list of rules I have to strictly obey. No political signs, no letting my cats outside, no string lights outside of Christmas season… Ridiculous.

@cows_are_underrated

[-] Waraugh@lemmy.dbzer0.com 0 points 1 hour ago

Oh the horrors of an HOA wanting to preserve wildlife from the destruction of irresponsible pet owners. Theirs plenty of reasons to hate on HOAs and I wouldn’t live under one unless I didn’t have any other options but that’s a stupid reason.

[-] TachyonTele@lemm.ee 2 points 1 hour ago

I'm sorry, but the tagged name at the end is hilarious with the context of your comment. It's cracking me up.

[-] ThePowerOfGeek@lemmy.world 1 points 1 hour ago

You might find that name hilarious (as do I), but Devan Nunes would seething with anger at that. Especially since he just lost his job at Trump's money laund- err, 'social media' company.

[-] argv_minus_one@mastodon.sdf.org 2 points 1 hour ago

@TachyonTele

🤣🤣 I didn't even notice that! But yeah, my landlord would definitely not let me have cows. 🤣

[-] TachyonTele@lemm.ee 1 points 1 hour ago

That's understandable on his part. They are pretty underrated.

this post was submitted on 04 Oct 2024
739 points (93.7% liked)

memes

9838 readers
4174 users here now

Community rules

1. Be civilNo trolling, bigotry or other insulting / annoying behaviour

2. No politicsThis is non-politics community. For political memes please go to !politicalmemes@lemmy.world

3. No recent repostsCheck for reposts when posting a meme, you can only repost after 1 month

4. No botsNo bots without the express approval of the mods or the admins

5. No Spam/AdsNo advertisements or spam. This is an instance rule and the only way to live.

Sister communities

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS