you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] Eeyore_Syndrome@sh.itjust.works 6 points 1 week ago* (last edited 1 week ago)

Been building since 2003.

On Linux since 2018. Currently on Bazzite.

On meh 7950x X Sapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX and NVME 4.0 drive. 240hz 4k on Display Port.

Who would wanna play on cruddy console hardware lol. Based. Ironically I use a DualSense Edge.

Also have an OG and OLED Steam Deck.

I am spoiled by living near a Micro Center.

Tho the 9800X3D may launch as soon as next month for people wanting to wait.

[-] aniki@discuss.tchncs.de 2 points 1 week ago

Does Meh have good deals again? I used to check that daily but the last few years it seems like its been nothing but cheap chinese garbage.

[-] Eeyore_Syndrome@sh.itjust.works 3 points 1 week ago

I only go when fire sales are on.

I got my combo deal 7950x for cheap cheap when the 7800X3Ds launched. They were giving away free Ram with purchase at the time with them as well.

[-] aniki@discuss.tchncs.de 2 points 1 week ago

I once wrote a quick little scrapper that ran at midnight and would email me the listing. I think I'll have to re-write it if there's some sweet deals on hardware. Im still using my 10 year old 4k display i got for stupid cheap.

[-] emax_gomax@lemmy.world 2 points 1 week ago

How's the dualsense running on Linux? I opted for Xbox elite purely because I thought it'd have better support for the back pads but still not over bluetooth :-(.

[-] mrvictory1@lemmy.world -1 points 1 week ago

Dualsense and DS4 have official drivers from Sony

[-] emax_gomax@lemmy.world 1 points 1 week ago

I'm aware but last I checked the adaptive triggers and some haptic were unsupported. Was asking if that's supported now or not.

S.N. not sure why you're being downvoted.

this post was submitted on 29 Sep 2024
534 points (97.3% liked)

Games

32002 readers
1386 users here now

Welcome to the largest gaming community on Lemmy! Discussion for all kinds of games. Video games, tabletop games, card games etc.

Weekly Threads:

What Are You Playing?

The Weekly Discussion Topic

Rules:

1. Submissions have to be related to games

2. No bigotry or harassment, be civil

3. No excessive self-promotion

4. Stay on-topic; no memes, funny videos, giveaways, reposts, or low-effort posts

5. Mark Spoilers and NSFW

6. No linking to piracy

More information about the community rules can be found here.

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS