I just want to talk (lemmy.world)
you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] Imgonnatrythis@sh.itjust.works 13 points 1 week ago

Thanks for sharing this. I'll try to remember there are at least a few people out there like this when my blood pressure starts to rise, and I wish painful deaths upon the presumed assholes blinding me on my way home from working for 14h straight.

Emissions checks need to have strict headlight inspections and tight regulations on aim and intensity. Permits should be required for all these additional spots and bars that truck owners love to slap on too. It's too far out of control.

[-] Grumbles@lemmy.world 3 points 1 week ago

Yeah, I hate them too. When it's late and I'm on a 2 lane and a sedan is coming towards me I've gotten in the habit of turning my lights off to give them a break (not when it's too dark), but I don't do it for trucks, we just blind each other.

I'll look into a film or something I could try to dim them.

this post was submitted on 29 Sep 2024
840 points (92.6% liked)

memes

9868 readers
2165 users here now

Community rules

1. Be civilNo trolling, bigotry or other insulting / annoying behaviour

2. No politicsThis is non-politics community. For political memes please go to !politicalmemes@lemmy.world

3. No recent repostsCheck for reposts when posting a meme, you can only repost after 1 month

4. No botsNo bots without the express approval of the mods or the admins

5. No Spam/AdsNo advertisements or spam. This is an instance rule and the only way to live.

Sister communities

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS