submitted 4 days ago* (last edited 4 days ago) by Confidant6198@lemmy.ml to c/memes@lemmy.ml
you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] hungryphrog@lemmy.blahaj.zone 48 points 3 days ago

We should just revive everyone who contributed to this dumpster fire and make them fix it before they can go back to being dead.

[-] Colonel_Panic_@lemm.ee 66 points 3 days ago

Do we REALLY want zombie Reagan and hundreds of others like that running around again? I dunno about you guys, but I'm so tired of living through Interesting Times ™️ and Unprecedented Events ™️. A zombie apocalypse where they don't eat our brains, but just fuck up the economy even more doesn't sound fun.

[-] Midnitte@beehaw.org 5 points 3 days ago

Make Zombie Reagan take Carter's former place and build homes (by hand) for poor people.

The holy water that leaks out of the sink will probably burn him out of existence anyway.

[-] NormalPerson@lemmy.world 2 points 3 days ago

Lmao, yeah I can't imagine why someone would think that reviving them would make them suddenly want to correct their mistakes. They just got a chance to further be shit.

[-] kmaismith@lemm.ee 2 points 2 days ago

Since we’re just playing necromancer, why not have these zombies live in constant agony wishing for true death and the only way they can achieve it is to undo their legacy work which binds their children.

The fantasy was already pretty high, may as well lean into it

this post was submitted on 29 Sep 2024
1261 points (98.2% liked)

Memes

45284 readers
2154 users here now

Rules:

1. Be civil and nice.
  2. Try not to excessively repost, as a rule of thumb, wait at least 2 months to do it if you have to.

founded 5 years ago
MODERATORS