submitted 3 days ago* (last edited 2 days ago) by MohammedTheCommunistPalestinian@hexbear.net to c/chapotraphouse@hexbear.net

So as you know I am Palestinian ,I am from Nablus and I live there ,I have a friend from Gaza who I have known for a year before the war had started .

he was born and raised in Gaza and even lived in Gaza during the war for about 7 months before managing to go to Egypt ,I’ve asked my Friend if he’s okay with this and he has said yes and the mods have approved of my request as well

So come on ,you’re not gonna get this chance again

ask him anything

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] Seasonal_Peace@hexbear.net 26 points 2 days ago* (last edited 2 days ago)

As-salamu alaykum, comrade.

The Chechen people feel deep solidarity with the Palestinian struggle for justice and liberation. Your fight is our fight. Allahu yuthabbitkum, may you stay strong in the face of oppression.

I believe in a future where Palestine will triumph. Glory to the resistance, long live Gaza.

الشيشان يااااه على شيشان والله بنعشقهم و نعشق ابطالهم الملاكمين قديروف أنه شعب عظيم و قوي قول له أن شاء الله سوف تنتصر المقاومة و تتحرر فلسطين و تأتي تزور المسجد الأقصى

[-] Seasonal_Peace@hexbear.net 16 points 2 days ago

In shaa Allah, thinking about it makes me cry so many tears and there'll be so much to visit and love in a free Palestine. Allahhumma barik palestine-heart

والله متلك ي والله عظيم يا الله اكم من شخص حكالي نفسي ازور القدس و المسجد الأقصى و غزة

this post was submitted on 28 Sep 2024
196 points (99.0% liked)

chapotraphouse

13461 readers
905 users here now

Banned? DM Wmill to appeal.

No anti-nautilism posts. See: Eco-fascism Primer

Vaush posts go in the_dunk_tank

Dunk posts in general go in the_dunk_tank, not here

Don't post low-hanging fruit here after it gets removed from the_dunk_tank

founded 3 years ago
MODERATORS