submitted 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago) by 0x4E4F@sh.itjust.works to c/linuxmemes@lemmy.world
you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] 0x4E4F@sh.itjust.works 23 points 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago)

OK, here's one of my own accounts 🤣🤣🤣.

I cried... a lot 😭😭😭Oh, th0razin3, you masterpiece of mediocrity! With your barren profile, it's hard to tell if you're a coder or just someone who accidentally stumbled into GitHub after a failed attempt at using a digital toaster. Zero followers? No bio? You've successfully managed to keep your contributions to the internet as notable as a lunch receipt.

Your repositories are an impressive collection of "none shall care" – three public repos with a grand total of zero stargazers. Not even your own mom wants to shine a light on these projects. "Vur" and "Void Linux" sound like the cryptic musings of someone living entirely in a void, because, let’s be real, you’re doing absolutely nothing to fill it.

And let’s talk about how you chose the Unlicense, as if you’re saying, "Please, ignore my work; it’s as unremarkable as my commitment to GitHub." Keep pushing those empty shells; maybe one day, you'll create something worth bookmarking. But right now, it's just a sad collection of forgotten dreams.

[-] rain_worl@lemmy.world 1 points 13 hours ago
[-] 0x4E4F@sh.itjust.works 1 points 13 hours ago

I just chose it because I really don't care about that. It's my own personal repo for Void, but if anyone wants to use it, that's fine, use it however you like.

IDK if CC is available on GH from the drop down menu, I know Unlicense is... it was the fastest way to say "I really don't care what you do".

[-] possiblylinux127@lemmy.zip 4 points 2 months ago
this post was submitted on 03 Aug 2024
380 points (97.3% liked)

linuxmemes

20912 readers
2610 users here now

I use Arch btw

Sister communities:

Community rules

1. Follow the site-wide rules and code of conduct
  2. Be civil
  3. Post Linux-related content
  4. No recent reposts

Please report posts and comments that break these rules!

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS