M44 Bug? (lemmy.world)
submitted 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago) by Irons@lemmy.world to c/flashlight@lemmy.world

I just received my M44, and I'm experiencing weird behavior with the aux lights. Whenever I turn off the light, the aux quickly flashes red then goes to cyan for about 4 seconds before returning to my selected color. Is anyone else experiencing something similar?

Edit: That was with sofirn 3000 mAh batteries. With P28As, it only does the quick red flash.

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] containerfan@lemmy.world 3 points 1 year ago

It's not covered very well in the text manual, but it sounds like it might be the post-off voltage display. The sequence from full to low is purple --> blue --> cyan --> green --> yellow --> red. If that's not it, then you might try factory resetting (13H).

[-] Irons@lemmy.world 2 points 1 year ago

I did some more testing, and it seems you're right. Although, after factory resetting it still does the same thing. Looks like it's the default, and I don't see where to go to it in the UI.

[-] containerfan@lemmy.world 2 points 1 year ago

It's a bit convoluted. You can find it in my diagram in the Voltage Config box. You have to do it from the Advanced UI.

this post was submitted on 17 Jul 2023
6 points (100.0% liked)

flashlight

2895 readers
4 users here now

Portable illumination

Rules:

1. Be excellent to each other
  2. Don't be the reason we need to make more rules

Related:

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS