you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] argon@infosec.pub 153 points 10 months ago

He is taking zero responsibility. I wonder if he is even capable of understanding that this is all the direct consequences of his actions. Or maybe he is just deflecting. But this is all happening because of you, dumbfuck. You did this. Ten years ago he was getting Iron Man cameos and Star Trek writers thought he some kind of religious figure. Then he went down some right wing freakout wormhole and he drank that kool aid down to the last drop. You did this. No one owes you their advertising dollars. You bought a company that had reach and influence and a huge ass userbase and you fucked it all up. Enjoy your edgy memes and your ruined company.

[-] victorz@lemmy.world 41 points 10 months ago

Gotta respect that double spacing. 👍

[-] argon@infosec.pub 6 points 10 months ago

I just do it automatically. Thanks to my typing class in junior high in the 90's. I'm guessing most people on the internet don't do it? It's never even crossed my mind that it might be unusual these days.

[-] victorz@lemmy.world 1 points 10 months ago

I'm guessing most people on the internet don't do it?

Definitely not 😁 But that's cool, you stand out from the crowd. For us who use an app to browse Lemmy, at least.

load more comments (15 replies)
load more comments (30 replies)
this post was submitted on 30 Nov 2023
989 points (93.6% liked)

Technology

58311 readers
5413 users here now

This is a most excellent place for technology news and articles.

Our Rules

1. Follow the lemmy.world rules.
  2. Only tech related content.
  3. Be excellent to each another!
  4. Mod approved content bots can post up to 10 articles per day.
  5. Threads asking for personal tech support may be deleted.
  6. Politics threads may be removed.
  7. No memes allowed as posts, OK to post as comments.
  8. Only approved bots from the list below, to ask if your bot can be added please contact us.
  9. Check for duplicates before posting, duplicates may be removed

Approved Bots

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS