[-] samus12345@lemmy.world 1 points 28 minutes ago

Doesn't work for you? Sorry about that!

[-] samus12345@lemmy.world 7 points 16 hours ago

I'd hesitate to call the pixel remasters definitive (aside from III), since the extra content from the GBA releases isn't there.

[-] samus12345@lemmy.world 4 points 17 hours ago

Far more relevant now, unfortunately.

[-] samus12345@lemmy.world 14 points 17 hours ago

It's blatantly unconstitutional to restrict freedom of movement between states for US citizens. I imagine these sorts of laws are popping up so the corrupt SCOTUS can legislate from the bench to change that.

[-] samus12345@lemmy.world 8 points 17 hours ago

Very few Western countries are as fervently religious as the US. Amsterdam is 13% Christian and 62% no religion, so safe to say religion isn't the first thing that would come to people's minds there.

[-] samus12345@lemmy.world 15 points 18 hours ago

Any of it is. They've always cherry-picked.

[-] samus12345@lemmy.world 5 points 18 hours ago

I got it for free in 2021 when they were doing the Play at Home initiative. Unfortunately, I've never liked it. I hate having to be sneaky and use ranged for combat. I just wanna run up and hit stuff with my stick.

[-] samus12345@lemmy.world 10 points 18 hours ago

Trump: "I want to get a law passed. Everyone tells me, oh sure, it's very hard. You burn an American flag, you go to jail for one year. Got to do it, we got to do it. They say, 'Sir, that's not constitutional.' We'll make it constitutional."

"There's a lot of flag burners who have got too much freedom

I wanna make it legal for policemen to beat 'em!"

[-] samus12345@lemmy.world 13 points 20 hours ago

Set him down on the table top

Then removed it using Photoshop

submitted 2 months ago* (last edited 2 months ago) by samus12345@lemmy.world to c/truecomics@midwest.social
view more: next ›

samus12345

joined 1 year ago