submitted 2 days ago* (last edited 2 days ago) by kionite231@lemmy.ca to c/linux@lemmy.ml

Hello,

just wanted to share the idea. I was thinking about installing Android on Laptop just like it's already installed on mobile. I know it's possible using Waydroid but It would be nice If we have a distro that provides an iso to install stock Android(or Lineage OS) so people could easily install Android on their Laptops. I don't know if anyone has already tried it or not.

Edit: Thank you guys for the suggestions I am going for BlissOS and PrimeOS :)

[-] kionite231@lemmy.ca 15 points 2 days ago

they actually said it?

[-] kionite231@lemmy.ca 2 points 2 days ago

Everyone uses WhatsApp these days.

[-] kionite231@lemmy.ca 65 points 3 days ago

I have never dated a woman.

[-] kionite231@lemmy.ca 2 points 4 days ago

most probably a troll

[-] kionite231@lemmy.ca 2 points 4 days ago

how do you cope up with it, I mean what if you are at work and feels horny, what would you do in that situation?

Hello,

Today was pretty normal. I woke up early at 7AM and then again went to sleep at 8AM since I was feeling sleepy. this could be a side effect of the meds, I have told my psychiatrist to decrease the dose and he did too. I feel like this much dose is ok for me to consume. he also said that there are 6 medicines for schizophrenia and you have changed 4 of them now just 2 left, however Triflux is working fine for me so I am most likely not going to change the meds.

this was very small blog but there isn't something useful or exiting happened that I could share here.

[-] kionite231@lemmy.ca 3 points 4 days ago

It was going on for quite some time already, It's just getting worse now. also Invidious instances are totally blocked now and youtube has broke all the work around from Invidious team.

we are losing this war guys D:

[-] kionite231@lemmy.ca 20 points 5 days ago

It was expected since it makes sense to cut off users that don't generate any revenue. YouTube has now became like Instagram or Facebook where you have to make an account to view anything on their platform

[-] kionite231@lemmy.ca 23 points 5 days ago

And move to what? Sadly YouTube is monopoly right now :/

[-] kionite231@lemmy.ca 5 points 6 days ago
history | fzf
[-] kionite231@lemmy.ca 4 points 6 days ago

That ASCII art breaks on mobile devices :/

Hello,

ok so first of all let me list the symptoms that I have.

• Paranoia - I always think that something could happen. for example I think I would die because of the boiling water I put one stove. somehow It could jump on me and I will die. this is just a simple example I have ton of example to give.
  • Delusion - I don't always feel this way but If someone don't give me exact reason why do they doing something I would assume they are doing that to harm me. I am not that delusional that I would not believe if they explain me why they are doing certain things.
  • Hallucination - This is the main symptoms of schizophrenia. I don't have it. really! I could explain why my psychiatrist thinks I have auditory hallucination. I talk to myself a lot and keep replying to my thoughts not voices thoughts. sometimes it feels like those thoughts are coming from someone else like they are talking to me. and I know it's inside my head. I doesn't even feel like normal voice. I won't try to find that person around me since I know that it's not real, I know all the conversation going on inside my head are imaginary. the problem it creates is when I am talking to my family members and at the same time I am also talking inside my head that renders me unable to pay attention to my family member who is trying to talk with me.
  • Delusion of reference - I kinda feel like everyone is watching me when I go to some public place. however it isn't that bad that I couldn't even go to public places. I do go to public places however It makes me uncomfortable since I keep thinking about scenarios in which something would go off or something bad would happen or I would do something that will draw everyone's attention. again it's not that bad since I can go to public places and do whatever business I have to do there.

maybe I should show this post my psychiatrist so he could better understand however he always say that you don't have to explain the symptoms to me I already know you have schizophrenia and I always argue that I don't have schizophrenia. I don't know I am so confused :/

I have seen a lot of videos about schizophrenia and I don't even have all the symptoms of it. maybe I have one or two symptoms but that's it. I am cognitively fine and you might even call me clever on some occasion.

submitted 2 weeks ago by kionite231@lemmy.ca to c/india@lemmy.ml

Hello,

I tried to find the actual origin of this song but I couldn't find the official song by T-series or something I wonder from where this song came from. I know that it's from Atif Aslam but still It's kinda surprising that it doesn't have a official video on YouTube.

Hello,

I have been struggling to find good amount of dose and medicine for schizophrenia. the medicines my doctor gave me was too "heavy" on me since it made me dizzy for half a day when I take it before sleeping. it wasn't good. I couldn't function like that. so I asked my doctor to change to doze/meds and they gave me just one medicine called "Triflux". It worked \0/ . now I don't feel dizzy/sleepy for almost a day when I take medicines and now I can focus on my job :)

imo, changing medicine and finding a good doze is really important in curing schizophrenia. :)

Hello everyone,

Today I went to office and started thinking about how everyone in the office could harm me(they have done nothing that would make me think they are planing to harm me). but I cope up by just communicating with them. I ask "hey how are you", "what's the thing you are working on" and their replies always makes me calm. their sympathy towards me is what makes me functional in the office.

First post (lemmy.ca)

Hello,

so first of all why I created this community? because I wanted a place where I can share my daily life challenges and struggles to world and also get other people's view and experience.

right now I will be the only one posting in this community. I will this community will flourish and become a place where schizophrenic people could share their experience.

submitted 2 months ago by kionite231@lemmy.ca to c/emacs@programming.dev

Hello,

I am an vim user and I am used to the vim way of doing things. I started tinkering with emacs some time ago and enjoying it since because of the elisp. however I find the default keybinding kinda weird and it's hard to get used to it. we can't even vi" or ci" in emacs. also emacs doesn't have inbuilt multi cursor support.

I really want to use emacs but these things are holding me back :(

view more: next ›

kionite231

joined 1 year ago
MODERATOR OF