[-] hal_5700X@sh.itjust.works -1 points 13 hours ago

The second game sucked. So I don't have a good feeling about this.

Simone Margitelli's post on the find

Margitelli posted a screenshot that implies he submit this bug to Canonical and Red Hat, who rated the vulnerability to have a CVSS of 9.9. If this is true, this bug would be more critical than the infamous Heartbleed, Spectre, and Meltdown exploits. Information is really limited right now about this bug, and also somewhat contradictory. I cannot find a public statement from Red Hat or Canonical confirming the existance of this bug, but have yet to deny it. This is typical for an exploit of this magnitude. However, according to Security Online, both insitutions have confirmed its severity.

Full disclaimer, this thing could be totally overhyped/overblown right now. Its going to take a few weeks before all the information comes out. It wouldn't be the first time a vulnerability has been overhyped to pressure the dev into fixing it. In the mean time, Linux users should make sure to keep their systems up to date.

[-] hal_5700X@sh.itjust.works 12 points 1 day ago

🤦‍♂️ Sony being Sony.

[-] hal_5700X@sh.itjust.works 2 points 1 day ago

too big

That's the problem. They're too big. We need some more mod sites.

[-] hal_5700X@sh.itjust.works 10 points 2 days ago

Shit show incoming.

We saw it coming. But this is not helping them.

submitted 2 days ago* (last edited 2 days ago) by hal_5700X@sh.itjust.works to c/android@lemmy.world

Wuta Camera, Max Browser, WhatsApp Mods, Spotify Mods, and Minecraft Mods were found to be infected with a Necro Sideloader. All the apps are shown to contain CoralSDK. If you downloaded any of this remove the apps and wipe your phone.

[-] hal_5700X@sh.itjust.works 0 points 3 days ago

Windows due to gaming.

submitted 3 days ago* (last edited 3 days ago) by hal_5700X@sh.itjust.works to c/vtubers@sh.itjust.works

twitter link

Her Vod channel are so got terminated, but it's back now.

[-] hal_5700X@sh.itjust.works 1 points 3 days ago* (last edited 3 days ago)

Another anime fighter. I'm not say this game is bad. But it's nothing new.

[-] hal_5700X@sh.itjust.works 14 points 4 days ago

Consoles are dying. Thanks to them becoming locked pre-built PCs. So why just get a PC at that point.

Link to the document

You maybe asking, "Why did she make this?". The answer is, "Beats me.". Seeing it's been 10-20 years after she cheated on husband while he was deployed in Afghanistan. All the document did is to remind people she she cheated on husband. So GG Froot.

Also you have what she did during Hogwarts Legacy boycott shit show. She said, she was going to donate the money to a Pro Trans organisation. But she didn't.

[-] hal_5700X@sh.itjust.works 116 points 1 week ago

Things are getting stupid now. Remaster a game from 2017. 🤦‍♂️

[-] hal_5700X@sh.itjust.works 109 points 4 months ago

Use Youtube frontends. Here is Privacy Guides' page about Youtube frontends. All of Youtube's BS will disappear.

view more: next ›

hal_5700X

joined 1 year ago