[-] Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world 5 points 1 day ago

Bootlickers, probably.

[-] Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world 46 points 2 days ago

Arguably, it does matter a lot more if he was innocent, and it matters A LOT A LOT A LOT more if the appropriate authorities were presented with evidence of his innocence and chose to ignore it.

[-] Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world 12 points 2 days ago

womenizer, cheat, narcissistic, conman, and he's been wrong about fundamental science

Care to provide any objective evidence/sources for these claims...?

[-] Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world 10 points 2 days ago

He's not that bad. He's not perfect by any means, but the Neil hate cult is just over the top.

[-] Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world 8 points 3 days ago

No serious health problems and make enough money to not be homeless and have minor luxuries.

As soon as I get cancer or some serious health issue, or about to be homeless, c'est la vie and good fucking riddance.

[-] Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world 14 points 6 days ago* (last edited 6 days ago)

Dont forget Tulsi

[-] Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world 20 points 6 days ago

"We're saving innocent babies from the baby murdering liberals."

• Christian conservative republicans.
[-] Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world 78 points 6 days ago* (last edited 6 days ago)

Despite new evidence of innocence.

Conservatives/Republicans are psychopaths. Pure abject sadistic evil.

I'm all for it. Love the Riddick franchise, so fun.

[-] Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world 247 points 1 month ago

Please, for love of all the gods, let us win the presidency, keep the senate, and take back the house.

Fucking please.

Just curious if this is the app. Using android and mullvad app. When the VPN is on I can't post. It just gives an error something like "problem posting, try again". Disabling VPN I can post fine.

Wondering if anyone else had this problem, or it's by design, or a general lemmy thing and not the app?

[-] Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world 181 points 2 months ago

Why isn't this all over prime time news, including fox, so the christian voters can see it.

More importantly why aren't the democrats and liberal establishment forcing this into the public eye. They could be using this to their advantage. Why aren't we hearing about it as loudly as we should be. I'm not seeing it any where mainstream.

Fuck, biden should give a press announcement only for this.

submitted 3 months ago* (last edited 3 months ago) by Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world to c/games@lemmy.world

This DLC is absolutely amazing. Might even be better than the base game.

That being said, Jori is killing me. I can't barely get him down to 50%. Using my mimic tear of course. Without giving too much info on my build, most bosses so far haven't been bad. Renalla was hardest so far but only took 5-10 tries. I want this last map and must get through Jori to get it.

Harder than malenia imo.

I'm over leveled- in the 450s. NG+3 or 4.

Any recommendations on Jori?? Help!

I'm on XSX.

EDIT:

Harder than malenia imo

I'm an idiot.

[-] Yawweee877h444@lemmy.world 218 points 6 months ago

Great news. Fuck this guy.

view more: next ›

Yawweee877h444

joined 1 year ago