[-] Tugboater203@lemmy.world 21 points 3 days ago

I want to grow enough killer weed to tank the local economy.

[-] Tugboater203@lemmy.world 37 points 1 week ago

How are cops like chocolate?

They'll kill your dog.

[-] Tugboater203@lemmy.world 53 points 1 month ago

I heard they had elections already and they voted to join Ukarine.

Lol, this is a parody of the rushed elections in Ukraine.

submitted 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago) by Tugboater203@lemmy.world to c/fdroid@lemmy.ml

Well, now that Samsung Health is collecting data for third parties, it's time to move on. I'm looking for a GPS exercise tracking app that reads out mile splits. Anyone have a suggestion? I use Strava as well, but that doesn't give the audio splits.

[-] Tugboater203@lemmy.world 51 points 1 month ago

"It is like a scene from a horror movie... It’s like something from America, not like sunny Southport.”

That really hits hard.

submitted 3 months ago by Tugboater203@lemmy.world to c/aww@lemmy.ml

We had a little visitor who was a bit curious last night.

[-] Tugboater203@lemmy.world 59 points 3 months ago

That Rusty is a true friend

Because it goes on forever....

Jump suits!

[-] Tugboater203@lemmy.world 56 points 7 months ago

It may be time to at least start thinking about relocating.

A jitterbug!

submitted 7 months ago* (last edited 7 months ago) by Tugboater203@lemmy.world to c/steamdeck@sopuli.xyz

I got an OLED 1 TB for my birthday yesterday and I'm looking for titles I can download to play when I'm off shore on a ship. I like FPS games but am always looking for the next adventure. What do you suggest?

Edit- are there any Lemmy communities I should be checking out too? Aside from this one?

A nervous wreck!

[-] Tugboater203@lemmy.world 36 points 7 months ago

For me, The Expanse

It turns out they just needed a little space....

submitted 8 months ago* (last edited 8 months ago) by Tugboater203@lemmy.world to c/steamdeck@sopuli.xyz

Pretty much title, and looking for game recommendations. I'm hoping I can play Apex Legends and The Finals reasonably well on it. I'm out of cell service frequently so I'm looking for interesting games I can download. I'm mostly a FPS player but do third person for World of Warships on console.

Is it still called a beef?

submitted 9 months ago* (last edited 9 months ago) by Tugboater203@lemmy.world to c/dadjokes@lemmy.world

But I have a sore throat.😷

I haven't looked back since.

[-] Tugboater203@lemmy.world 54 points 10 months ago

Honestly, I fire up the Xbox and play the original Halo on easy difficulty. It's like hanging out with an old friend.

[-] Tugboater203@lemmy.world 54 points 11 months ago

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/466122630154187231/

According to this non cannon fan strip, they did.

[-] Tugboater203@lemmy.world 80 points 1 year ago

We really, really need to be okay with punching nazis in the face again.

[-] Tugboater203@lemmy.world 54 points 1 year ago

My first impression after reading, is that it was indeed to make it look like people of color were being stopped at a proportionate rate.

view more: next ›

Tugboater203

joined 1 year ago