[-] Tom742@hexbear.net 2 points 7 hours ago

I have mint and bindweed competing in one of our neglected garden boxes, both are contained thankfully but I absolutely haven’t been able to get rid of either of them.

[-] Tom742@hexbear.net 3 points 7 hours ago

I’ve left comments on some More Perfect Union videos pointing out their problematic framing and things like that, and they always seem to not be there if I go looking for them later to see if I got any replies.

[-] Tom742@hexbear.net 7 points 1 day ago

I’m sure if imperialist Japan could reverse time for a second chance they would have handled Pearl Harbor a little differently.

[-] Tom742@hexbear.net 26 points 1 day ago

Pobody’s nerfect

same-picture

[-] Tom742@hexbear.net 26 points 1 day ago

Max Boot licker more like bootlicker

[-] Tom742@hexbear.net 6 points 3 days ago* (last edited 3 days ago)

| feudalism with corporate boardroom characteristics

chefs-kiss

[-] Tom742@hexbear.net 59 points 3 days ago

A hearing into hate crimes? The call is coming from inside the house?

[-] Tom742@hexbear.net 5 points 6 days ago

You're right, and he's an (unfortunately) in demand actor with enough leverage to get a way with this. I absolutely would prefer that he use that leverage to gain better working conditions for the whole set, but extremely critically, I support at least one asshole pushing back against the insane working conditions Hollywood has. Tangentially, this is the same critical support I'd give Chappell Roan for not endorsing Kamala Harris.

[-] Tom742@hexbear.net 16 points 6 days ago

He worked 5-6 hours days, which if he was 7-8 hours late for, then that means the expectation was that work days are 13 hours days. So critical support, I also would have said fuck that you'll get my 5-6.

[-] Tom742@hexbear.net 16 points 6 days ago

Yup. PS5 load times are real short

view more: next ›

Tom742

joined 4 months ago