noticing it more and more. i like to play retro video games but i don't actually do it that often. 5 years or so ago i got a SNES mini and a playstation classic and one of those anbernac handhelds in the span of a year or two, so I was spending a lot of time reading lists online of games people thought were notable, underrated, good games for genre newbies, etc.

i have been playing games again recently so i have again been looking up games and the difference in content you get now is astounding. five years ago if you searched something like "best nes RPGs" or "obscure ps1 games" you would find lovingly handcrafted lists and articles by people who were passionate about it and wanted to share, make readers laugh, or ignite interest in something. Now there's like 20 different sites that each have ai generated "best (genre) games for (system)" lists for every system and genre combination possible, with generic game descriptions, list orders likely cribbed from one of those ranking sites, and nonsensical filler copy ("every RPG enthusiast loves the N64" type words just mashed together)

photographs are also no fun to take or look at anymore, accelerated by new ai image generation but honestly ever since smartphone cameras started automatically editing the shot out of your picture before it even showed it to you.

when i was a kid i wanted to be an author, glad i just got depressed and useless and never pursued it, considering what that space looks like today.

internet was a mistake

defed deez nuts (hexbear.net)

defederate my testicles

SALT you fucking idiots! it's so crazy that everybody is mad about the suggestion that it needs spices when they left out fucking SALT. have you had slices of grocery store tomato without salt??? have you had bocconcini or fresh mozzarella or similar kind of cheese without salt??? like i PUT pepper and i PUT olive oil on it, what more do these people want?

maybe dont completely fuck up the dish by leaving out SALT and you won't have people being like "this sucks, why doesn't it taste like anything" like sure adding cumin isn't a good solution but at least they recognize that there's no flavour.

instead its used as an opportunity to be defensive about being white on reddit

FUCK you

FUCK these people

shit's broken

please im so upset that i don't have it, i need it to show one of my best friends ever who is jewish and inclined to believe israel that they aren't on his side.

[-] CA0311@hexbear.net 93 points 9 months ago

not defending the underlying system, just can't help but being in awe that a 300000 dollar investment made taylor swift what she is today. massive return on investment lol.

[-] CA0311@hexbear.net 73 points 9 months ago

why is this in the dunk tank!?

[-] CA0311@hexbear.net 35 points 9 months ago

i really want to know what exactly the report would be about. no crime occured on hexbear, having a bad take is not illegal. what op did was illegal but local cops at least already arrested him so nothing to be accomplished there. im concerned about the idea that a comrade would, through guilt or embarrassment about cringe posting, inform the feds or whoever about posts on hexbear.

[-] CA0311@hexbear.net 49 points 9 months ago

what were you thinking you would report? and to who?

[-] CA0311@hexbear.net 79 points 9 months ago

MULTIPLE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ARE TALKING ABOUT REPORTING THEMSELVES TO AUTHORITIES OVER THESE POSTS?!

get a fucking grip please!!

[-] CA0311@hexbear.net 92 points 10 months ago

he really said all the progress we've made in the last three years on abortion will be gone if you don't vote biden lol

Redditors: Rare! Interesting as fuck!

Bibi strategizing (www.reddit.com)

oops, wait, this isn't my journal

trump.png (hexbear.net)

saw this on an LGR video about a christmas themed windows 3.1 t-shirt design program

[-] CA0311@hexbear.net 39 points 1 year ago

lol the clarification is literally "what we said lacked empathy and sensitivity for the poor kids who, make no mistake, are still under no circumstances going to be allowed ice cream"

[-] CA0311@hexbear.net 35 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

i don't hate anyone, i am not about hate in general.

that said, I would enjoy watching Donald Trump being eaten alive by ants

[-] CA0311@hexbear.net 68 points 1 year ago

my account is three years old and has 13 posts and 101 (i guess now 102) comments

as a bot, i am ashamed by my inefficiency

view more: next ›

CA0311

joined 3 years ago