[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 23 points 7 months ago

Would it be so hard to not shame other people for liking a band but maybe not knowing their entire discography, regardless of your or their (perceived) gender?

[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 23 points 9 months ago

It's a react component and that would be the proper way to give a numerical value in jsx

[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 64 points 9 months ago

Tolerance is a social contract not a right. If you are tolerant, you earn tolerance for yourself. If you are intolerant, you don't deserve tolerance yourself. It's really not that complicated imo. I don't feel the need to be tolerant of racist, bigoted people.

[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 12 points 10 months ago

Yea I honestly can't believe people who think of themselves as decent would delight like this in the suffering of others? You realize voicing opinions like this takes you right out of the 'right side of the argument' and outs you as a pretty much an awful person? Do better, people.

[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 65 points 10 months ago

Yarr harr fiddle dee dee. Fuck Netflix, Hulu and Disney

[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 12 points 1 year ago

You could clone items in the original games too iirc you would go swimming somewhere near cerulean city and keep going back and forth over the same spot and I think it would buffer overflow the item count for a certain slot in your backpack with a nearly infinitely high number.

[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 29 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

I may be wrong but my interpretation of this is actually EUR/RUB as shown in the bottom left, so what you're seeing is the trend of how many rubles to a euro. It used to be 50 or so rubles per euro a year ago, now it's almost 100 (actually over 100 at time of writing). That means, after accounting for changes in the euros value over the last year, a euro gets you twice as much rubles as it did a year ago, which implies it's worth half as much as it was (the ruble).

[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 10 points 1 year ago

Sounds like she already might understand that based on the fact that she doesn't think of the dog as a "pet"

[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 36 points 1 year ago

For me the old dance video I couldn't get enough of back in the day was of these dudes doing the robot at Kollaboration 2001 that capped off with this dude doing some sick liquified robot shit that still melts my mind to this day. Thought this was that video initially so had to go look it up for you folks.

[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 14 points 1 year ago

You're not necessarily wrong in all respects, but this comment is peak whataboutism. Western tiktok is targeted mostly at children and young adults who are obviously highly impressionable, so I would argue that regardless of whats happening on any other social media platform, this is unwanted and harmful and therefore shouldn't be accepted.

[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 10 points 1 year ago

Yea somehow stooping to his level diminishes the impact of this point.

[-] ABC123itsEASY@lemmy.world 23 points 1 year ago

Impressive if true!

view more: next ›

ABC123itsEASY

joined 1 year ago