[-] 9284562@kbin.social 1 points 1 year ago

I hope they consider bringing it to Steam at least.

[-] 9284562@kbin.social 2 points 1 year ago

Doom Eternal was a slog by the late game that I really had to push myself to finish. I found the 2016 Doom far more enjoyable.

[-] 9284562@kbin.social 1 points 1 year ago

Emulation mods/cheats improve the BotW experience so much. I played through the first 3 infernal machines on my Switch before putting it down and never picking it up again. I started playing on CEMU with unlimited stamina and increased weapon duration, and the game is far more enjoyable.

[-] 9284562@kbin.social 5 points 1 year ago

They aren't even bretzels

BOTW on CEMU with mods is a really fun experience. I've been playing it on my Steam Deck, and it's fantastic.

[-] 9284562@kbin.social 6 points 1 year ago

In case you are concerned about giving up a personal email for signup, you can use temporary email generators for signing up for Lemmy as well. There are plenty available.

[-] 9284562@kbin.social 3 points 1 year ago

My first time visiting reddit, I thought the UI was so ugly.

My last time visiting reddit, I thought the UI is still so ugly.

[-] 9284562@kbin.social 4 points 1 year ago

TLOU pt2 is one of my favourite games of last generation. I was pretty satisfied in how they ended it with Ellie, as sad as it was. I would love to play as a new character that interacts with Ellie as a supporting character, but couldn't argue with them wanting to put Ellie in the driver's seat again.

Last week when it crossed the Korean Ratings Board really gave me a renewed hope. I don't expect Rockstart learned anything from the terrible GTA Trilogy remaster, but considering PC has never had the original RDR properly available, I would take it in any form they've giving, so long as it's available on Steam (which I'll gladly keep waiting for).

OXO was my immediate thought as well -- I have probably less than 10 items from them, with the oldest being maybe 3yrs, so I can't comment on longer term use than that, but everything holds up and works extremely well.

My personal favourite is their salad spinner -- I make kimchi once a month, and it's strong enough to even spin dry a load of salty cabbage.

America's Test Kitchen often recommends their items too -- I think the OXO Good Grips Teflon pan beat out every other non-stick pan in their egg test.

Regardless how often rumours of RDR:Remastered surface, I'll never not get excited.

With the MGS collections coming to PC, RDR is the last game that I've missed from that console generation.

I loved City Skylines, but never advanced far enough to have problems with the AI traffic, but I read over and over again that was a big late-game problem. Hoping that it's resolved in CS2, but this video didn't really answer the question. Hope we see some performance results from large-pop cities in the run-up to release.

Otherwise, the traffic accidents was a really neat inclusion!

view more: next ›

joined 1 year ago