submitted 5 hours ago by 101@feddit.org to c/politics@lemmy.world
submitted 6 hours ago by 101@feddit.org to c/news@beehaw.org
submitted 7 hours ago by 101@feddit.org to c/egypt@sh.itjust.works
submitted 7 hours ago by 101@feddit.org to c/egypt@lemm.ee
submitted 15 hours ago by 101@feddit.org to c/technology@lemmy.world
submitted 15 hours ago by 101@feddit.org to c/politics@lemmy.world
submitted 16 hours ago by 101@feddit.org to c/news@lemmy.world
submitted 18 hours ago by 101@feddit.org to c/politics@lemmy.world
[-] 101@feddit.org 2 points 19 hours ago* (last edited 18 hours ago)

I am a deist, but you are free to assume what you want.

Matter of fact, on the internet always assume the worst and examine facts and evidence as it's.

I don't know who in the world would change his mind on drug use by reading a single article, but maybe I am wrong. This article is speaking about certain topic at a certain context.

I assume that people should read more, not less. Being well informed is always a advantage.

As for what would people appreciate, I don't want to sound rude here, but I simply don't care.

I care about science and facts not about people feelings and opinions.

☮️Peace.

[-] 101@feddit.org 3 points 20 hours ago

OP: why did you post this?

To make you ask me about the reason why I posted this.

This image. (feddit.org)
[-] 101@feddit.org 18 points 1 day ago

Speaking at the Economic Club of Pittsburgh in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, the Democratic candidate in the November 5 presidential election said she would give tax credits to U.S. manufacturers for retooling or rebuilding existing factories and expanding "good union jobs," and double the number of registered apprenticeships during her first term.

While I understand your point of view, I think she is trying to find a middle ground to support businesses to boost the economy and people in the same time, that is not an easy task.

[-] 101@feddit.org 7 points 2 days ago

It's pointless for me to keep telling you that this a official communication channel for the source to update people on the stats of the war.

At this stage you are not just arguing against this article, you think that no reporting ever about this should be posted here.

You are coping with the fact that you made a clear mistake here by focusing on the communication channel being used rather than the entity that is reporting the numbers.

As I said before you are judging with your feelings.

If you are not judging by your feelings, reply with a link discrediting the source of this numbers.

Otherwise you are wasting time here.

[-] 101@feddit.org 3 points 2 days ago

You are basically judging by your feelings instead of proof.

Those numbers are literally used by every news outlet reporting on that matter because they are believed to be the most accurate numbers.

Anyway, I guess you are too locked in your power position to understand the problem in your mod action.

I am not going to contribute to a community where the mod is building his kingdom instead of volunteering for the community.

Good luck on your power trip.

[-] 101@feddit.org 12 points 3 days ago

What source is more credible than them to provide the casualties stats?

[-] 101@feddit.org 12 points 3 days ago* (last edited 3 days ago)

The facebook post is from the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which is credible in this case and the article is making it clear about the source of their numbers.

Even The Kyiv Independent use them as a source.

[-] 101@feddit.org 10 points 3 days ago

Under this criteria (using loaded words) most posts here should be removed, I always look for news outlets that publish boring titles, but simply that is very rare that the community will be empty if it was really applied.

Recent example in this community is NYT:

https://slrpnk.net/post/13618363

[-] 101@feddit.org 10 points 3 days ago

They have a clean fact checking record and if the mod removals is based on bias alone, that will remove a high amount of posts currently in this community.

As I said, mods should not act based on their feelings, they should act only based on proof.

[-] 101@feddit.org -1 points 4 days ago

Yes this is Russian psyop,we call this Operation Lemmytless.

What made me ask this question is her interview which she said in that she will shoot anyone who enter her house.

That made me think about her values.

In my opinion, no one currently know for sure what she will do once she get the power.

But the thing I know for sure is that she is the best candidate currently.

[-] 101@feddit.org 2 points 6 days ago

Why hate them? Is it too much to offer them good help to make them improve their body?

view more: next ›

joined 2 weeks ago