Hype (hexbear.net)
top 50 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] EmmaGoldman@hexbear.net 86 points 1 year ago

Elon is really the type of dude to think that getting muscle implants and taking steroids the day before a fight will actually make him stronger.

[-] vettnerk@lemmy.ml 46 points 1 year ago

And zuck is the kind of guy who has read every single wikipedia article relevant to martial arts, and now considers himself an unbeatable juggernaut who can execute every technique with perfection.

[-] MerryChristmas@hexbear.net 27 points 1 year ago

To be fair, he can probably execute a couple of techniques with okay results. I can't imagine he needs more than that.

[-] EmmaGoldman@hexbear.net 22 points 1 year ago

I think he is actually trained in BJJ

[-] MattsAlt@hexbear.net 28 points 1 year ago

He's very well trained in a few fighting styles, perks of having unlimited money and the time and space to dedicate to it. Hopefully he can try to balance the scales of all the wrong he's done to the world by X'ing out Musk

[-] Awoo@hexbear.net 21 points 1 year ago

If Musk gets KOd he will never be free of the accusations that Zucc gave him brain damage.

[-] SoloboiNanook@hexbear.net 18 points 1 year ago

Zuck def trains and flys out people to train him lol. He seemingly takes it fairly seriously.

load more comments (1 replies)
[-] Awoo@hexbear.net 15 points 1 year ago

Zucc has been training for years. He genuinely fights. He's going to kick the shit out of Musk.

[-] Thordros@hexbear.net 75 points 1 year ago

Wake me up when one of them decapitates the other with an ancient gladius. I don't care which one.

[-] Freeanotherday@hexbear.net 61 points 1 year ago

It's unfortunately going to be the least violent mma match in history. Zuck is 100% going to standing guillotine elon in like a minute. If we are lucky elon will be to stupid to tap and falls asleep.

The difference between someone who actually trains and a out of shape 50 year old with no training is so much more then people understand. Even Zuckerberg doing low level small bjj comps give him a ridiculous advantage.

I am guessing no state in America would sanction Elon taking a fight. Hints Italy.

[-] wild_dog@hexbear.net 29 points 1 year ago

i get less ads on facebook telling me to kill myself for being trans so I want Zuck to win

[-] Fibby@lemm.ee 17 points 1 year ago

There is no way this is real.. right?

[-] Maoo@hexbear.net 55 points 1 year ago

Neat, hope they die

[-] Wheaties@hexbear.net 54 points 1 year ago

"epic location"

bro, our cage match should totally look like a Dark Souls arena

[-] SeventyTwoTrillion@hexbear.net 25 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

I loved the part of Markus, Prince of Zucker's boss fight when you get him to half health and he groans in pain, starts softly laughing, and then the environment around you fades away to reveal you've been in the Metaverse this whole time and he changes his body to become a towering knight with a flaming greatsword while an orchestra and a latin choir starts chanting.

"'Tis one path and one path only to thy goal, and I shall not yield to thee. Thy curiosity will never be sated, gazing into the Metanexus. I beseech three - begone, or prepare for torment unending."

[-] SorosFootSoldier@hexbear.net 43 points 1 year ago

The Bazinga Brain Thunderdome. Two morons enter. One moron leaves.

[-] jackmarxist@hexbear.net 24 points 1 year ago

Zuck is not a moron. He's cunning evil.

[-] edge@hexbear.net 21 points 1 year ago

Counterpoint: Meta

[-] SorosFootSoldier@hexbear.net 17 points 1 year ago

Sadly he'll probably win the fight then as Elon is a wimp and very dub.

[-] ZapataCadabra@hexbear.net 42 points 1 year ago

There's no purpose in quantifying who is more evil, but Musk is 1000% more obnoxious so for this one night 👐🔵 Zuck take my energy and make him bleed. Killing is too much to ask for, but give that transphobe permanent brain damage and I'll make a FB post.

[-] Infamousblt@hexbear.net 28 points 1 year ago

Zucc used to be super annoying but he sorta realized eventually that it's best if he just shuts the fuck up and uses his money instead. Musk has only gotten louder so we can't really remember how annoying Zucc used to be

[-] EmmaGoldman@hexbear.net 23 points 1 year ago

inshallah-scriptMusk gets a TBI and dies.

[-] LaGG_3@hexbear.net 40 points 1 year ago

Critical support to PM Giorgia Meloni for letting these dorks fight in il Colosseo, and planning to feed them both to live lions and bears afterwards.

[-] robot@hexbear.net 25 points 1 year ago

Italy aiming for a strong 2nd place in the World Billionaire Killing Championships.

[-] EmmaGoldman@hexbear.net 15 points 1 year ago

Italy saw the horseshoe theory meme and thought "hey we should get in on this."

[-] kkitsuragisleftnut@hexbear.net 37 points 1 year ago

It would be great if they both die.

[-] bandario@lemmy.dbzer0.com 20 points 1 year ago

The best possible outcome.

[-] MCU_H8ER@hexbear.net 31 points 1 year ago

'Everything done will pay respect to the past and present of Italy, particularly 1922-1943!'

[-] Dolores@hexbear.net 30 points 1 year ago

italian communists, you have a chance to do something extremely funny. hell, even a right-wing Sicilian separatist could

[-] invalidusernamelol@hexbear.net 27 points 1 year ago

Just relistened to the Dollop 3 parter on Steven Segall last night and damn if that isn't just how rich morons work.

Everything is just "ohhhh I'll fight you" and then it happens and they shit their pants.

[-] SorosFootSoldier@hexbear.net 16 points 1 year ago

Didn't he get shaken down by the mob once in a restaurant and he got his ass kicked?

[-] invalidusernamelol@hexbear.net 16 points 1 year ago

He was a mob patsy from day one lol, his first $500k was a loan from the mob

[-] corgiwithalaptop@hexbear.net 22 points 1 year ago

Fight on? Fight off. Fight on? Fight off. Fight on? Fight off. Fight on? Fight off. Fight on? Fight off. Fight on? Fight off. Fight on? Fight off.

[-] thelastaxolotl@hexbear.net 22 points 1 year ago

I know he is evil but i hope zuck destroys him

[-] UlyssesT@hexbear.net 21 points 1 year ago

Paying respect to the past of Italy, such as the privatized fire department grifter that would arrange for houses to burn down so he could coerce the owners into selling the burning buildings for cheap to him scared-fash

[-] MerryChristmas@hexbear.net 20 points 1 year ago

All proceeds go to veterans of the 2023 Battle for Rome.

[-] AOCapitulator@hexbear.net 19 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

everything done will pay respect to the past and present of italy

spaghetti slap fight in the hole they threw mussolini into lets gooooooooooo

[-] PKMKII@hexbear.net 18 points 1 year ago

Can the loser’s company be seized and turned over to public control and ownership?

[-] Awoo@hexbear.net 17 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

Musk is literally networking with the Italian fascists now then.

[-] Sickos@hexbear.net 17 points 1 year ago

Lol RETVRN to getting my ass kicked

[-] silent_water@hexbear.net 16 points 1 year ago

he's going to back out again by next week tops

[-] plop7502@hexbear.net 16 points 1 year ago

things that will absolutely never occur

[-] JoeByeThen@hexbear.net 16 points 1 year ago
[-] WeedReference420@hexbear.net 15 points 1 year ago

~~The Rumble in the Jungle~~

The Cringe-Off in the Colosseum

load more comments
view more: next ›
this post was submitted on 11 Aug 2023
130 points (99.2% liked)

the_dunk_tank

15891 readers
558 users here now

It's the dunk tank.

This is where you come to post big-brained hot takes by chuds, libs, or even fellow leftists, and tear them to itty-bitty pieces with precision dunkstrikes.

Rule 1: All posts must include links to the subject matter, and no identifying information should be redacted.

Rule 2: If your source is a reactionary website, please use archive.is instead of linking directly.

Rule 3: No sectarianism.

Rule 4: TERF/SWERFs Not Welcome

Rule 5: No ableism of any kind (that includes stuff like libt*rd)

Rule 6: Do not post fellow hexbears.

Rule 7: Do not individually target other instances' admins or moderators.

Rule 8: The subject of a post cannot be low hanging fruit, that is comments/posts made by a private person that have low amount of upvotes/likes/views. Comments/Posts made on other instances that are accessible from hexbear are an exception to this. Posts that do not meet this requirement can be posted to !shitreactionariessay@lemmygrad.ml

Rule 9: if you post ironic rage bait im going to make a personal visit to your house to make sure you never make this mistake again

founded 4 years ago
MODERATORS