White ass (lemmy.world)

I don't think this counts as a meme (so feel free to remove), but I found it pretty amusing.

top 5 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] curbstickle@lemmy.dbzer0.com 24 points 1 hour ago

The way this was put together confused the crap out of me so I looked it up (not your fault OP!)

Dyson commented on Robinson being white supremecay ventriloquism, a black mouth moving and white supremacist rhetoric coming out. He also said:

Bro, Robinson, you ain't no Martin Luther King, Jr. If Dr. King had a dream, you are a nightmare

Dyson also commented on wanting Trump to have another debate with Harris, and there's the black woman eating white ass comment.

[-] moistclump@lemmy.world 7 points 43 minutes ago

Thank you! And what does any of this have to do with Whoopi? From the screenshot or looks like whoopi is the blank woman eating white ass.

While we’re at it was is “eating white ass” supposed to mean in this context?

[-] curbstickle@lemmy.dbzer0.com 7 points 36 minutes ago* (last edited 35 minutes ago)

Whoopi gave her full fake fainting when Dyson made the comments. It was on the View (which she is a host of).

It was an "Oh he said it!" fake faint, not a "you shouldn't say that sort of thing" faint.

Edit: sorry the eating ass part, that was how Harris trounced Trump in the debate.

[-] moistclump@lemmy.world 2 points 33 minutes ago

Thank you!!!

[-] TheGiantKorean@lemmy.world 3 points 29 minutes ago

Thank you for the clarification! I saw the clip so this made sense to me, but I can see how it would be confusing if you hadn't seen it.

this post was submitted on 27 Sep 2024
73 points (94.0% liked)

Political Memes

5260 readers
2660 users here now

Welcome to politcal memes!

These are our rules:

Be civilJokes are okay, but don’t intentionally harass or disturb any member of our community. Sexism, racism and bigotry are not allowed. Good faith argumentation only. No posts discouraging people to vote or shaming people for voting.

No misinformationDon’t post any intentional misinformation. When asked by mods, provide sources for any claims you make.

Posts should be memesRandom pictures do not qualify as memes. Relevance to politics is required.

No bots, spam or self-promotionFollow instance rules, ask for your bot to be allowed on this community.

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS