submitted 2 days ago by chloyster@beehaw.org to c/gaming@beehaw.org
top 6 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] theangriestbird@beehaw.org 3 points 1 day ago

Y'all I finally watched the trailer and now i'm kinda hyped. I've been watching Blue Eye Samurai on Netflix and it's giving me those vibes. Maybe it's just the female (but maybe nonbinary) protagonist in both media, but either way, it's working for me and now I'm eager to see more about this one.

[-] knokelmaat@beehaw.org 7 points 2 days ago

I'm glad that it seems sufficiently different from Ghost of Tsushima. I kind of dislike how most sequels these days are almost the same game with some small improvements in graphics and gameplay (Horizon Forbidden West, Spider-man 2). With the new character and time period, this seems like a more substantial change!

[-] mtlvmpr@sopuli.xyz 4 points 1 day ago

So just like how Assassin's Creed does it? I really hope they do more than just a reskin.

[-] theangriestbird@beehaw.org 9 points 2 days ago

I don't want to watch bc I've never played Tsushima and I suspect I will want to some day. What's the spoiler free scoop? I had no clue this was getting a sequel, but exciting news in itself!

[-] phuntis@lemm.ee 19 points 2 days ago

there's no spoilers in it dw GoT is set in the late 1200s this one's set in the early 1600s

[-] theangriestbird@beehaw.org 8 points 2 days ago

Thx for letting me and others know!

this post was submitted on 24 Sep 2024
57 points (100.0% liked)

Gaming

30438 readers
397 users here now

From video gaming to card games and stuff in between, if it's gaming you can probably discuss it here!

Please Note: Gaming memes are permitted to be posted on Meme Mondays, but will otherwise be removed in an effort to allow other discussions to take place.

See also Gaming's sister community Tabletop Gaming.

This community's icon was made by Aaron Schneider, under the CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.

founded 2 years ago
MODERATORS