top 12 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] reef@lemmy.ca 2 points 4 days ago

I listen to a lot, but one song that felt unique was "Love in Portofino". It makes me feel nice

[-] berryjam@lemmy.world 2 points 3 days ago

Is it sung by Dalida? It's a nice song.

[-] reef@lemmy.ca 2 points 3 days ago

Yes that's the one!

[-] Truffle@lemmy.ml 1 points 3 days ago

That Big dawgs song on repeat for my new workout routine.

Soul asylum to sing along while driving.

Nina Simone for doing the dishes since I hate doing them but love Nina!

R&B youtube radio station for other stuff.

[-] Auster@lemm.ee 2 points 4 days ago

Found recently-ish Feuerschwanz through their "Warriors" album. Had been missing some "cheesier" power metal songs, so it was a pleasant addition for my playlist. =D

[-] squirrel@discuss.tchncs.de 2 points 4 days ago

I've been listening to the new Gnome album a lot. Stoner rock with a good sense of humor.

[-] villainy@lemmy.world 1 points 4 days ago
[-] Zerlyna@lemmy.world 1 points 4 days ago

Radiohead’s Amnesiac album.

[-] andrew_s@piefed.social 1 points 4 days ago

Jamie XX, In Waves - only just started listening, so haven't formed a proper opinion yet. It was playing while I was doing something else, and then it was over before I knew it, which is usually the kind of thing I like (interesting, but not too intrusive).

The album I'm listening to on repeat is Brian Eno, Another Day on Earth. Link to the song 'Just Another Day': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oxNGbP0HFI

[-] Corno@lemm.ee 1 points 4 days ago
[-] scytale@lemm.ee 1 points 4 days ago

I just watched the '80s King Crimson (Belew, Levin) lineup with Steve Vai and Danny Carey live so I'm revisiting the Discipline-era discography.

[-] ZDL@ttrpg.network 1 points 4 days ago

I listened to Rebuild the Wall by Luther Wright and the Wrongs today. It's a cover of The Wall by Pink Floyd. In bluegrass style.

this post was submitted on 23 Sep 2024
14 points (93.8% liked)

Casual Conversation

1477 readers
123 users here now

Share a story, ask a question, or start a conversation about (almost) anything you desire. Maybe you'll make some friends in the process.

RULES

Casual conversation communities:

Related discussion-focused communities

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS