submitted 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago) by gemeinebirne@feddit.org to c/thenetherlands@feddit.nl

Can you get the 100%? Challenge from your friendly German neighbors. ;)

top 16 comments
sorted by: hot top controversial new old
[-] Badeendje@lemmy.world 5 points 1 month ago* (last edited 4 weeks ago)

I'll try again later. Apparently I have to perform an ID check for the eID of the Netherlands to participate. But just this morning our 112 system, digiD (eID) and several other key government digital infra is down.. go figure.

Edit: today it all worked fine. I singed and am requesting my family and friends to do the same.

[-] kaarslicht@feddit.nl 5 points 1 month ago

I think more than a month ago I could sign by just filling in the text fields. No DigID needed as far as I remember. Did anything change with that petition ?

And yes ... today I learned that when part of the Defense (army) system in Holland goes down also Eindhoven airport goes down preventing planes to take off, not that I care about anything from that but slightly weird :)

[-] Badeendje@lemmy.world 4 points 1 month ago

Eindhoven is a military airport first.

[-] Shelena@feddit.nl 5 points 1 month ago

I think you can just fill out your name etc and it works as well.

[-] Ghoelian@lemmy.dbzer0.com 3 points 1 month ago

Digid still works with the app, just the sms codes aren't working right now.

[-] Badeendje@lemmy.world 2 points 1 month ago

I have to verify my ID and that also was not working. It's apparently a one time thing I never needed before.

[-] lud@lemm.ee 5 points 1 month ago

Since it has only 276 209 of 1 000 00 signatures since October last year. I highly doubt it will reach its goal within 42 days.

[-] aurelian@lemmy.ml 3 points 4 weeks ago

One can dream.

[-] BenLeMan@lemmy.world 5 points 1 month ago

Thank you for posting this here. These things need more visibility.

[-] Shelena@feddit.nl 3 points 1 month ago

Signed it! I hope it helps.

[-] Jivebunny@lemmy.world 2 points 1 month ago

Some weird error with wrong IDs on the end of DigiD and the petition. Would've liked to sign it but this shit ain't working

[-] anonymouse@sh.itjust.works 4 points 4 weeks ago

Had The same issue yesterday, was probably related to all the digital issues in NL yesterday. I tried again and its working now, just thought to let you know!

[-] Jivebunny@lemmy.world 1 points 4 weeks ago* (last edited 4 weeks ago)

Thanks, I'll try again!

Edit: still same issue. I'll just fill out the form I guess

[-] kaarslicht@feddit.nl 2 points 1 month ago

Thanks for the update on the numbers. I did my part some time ago and asked others to sign.

[-] Akasazh@feddit.nl 2 points 1 month ago

Signed it a couple of weeks ago

[-] OADINC@feddit.nl 1 points 4 weeks ago

Just signed, thanks for sharing!

this post was submitted on 27 Aug 2024
142 points (97.3% liked)

theNetherlands

1843 readers
12 users here now

Welkom op c/theNetherlands! Voor het delen van alles gerelateerd aan Nederland: nieuws, sport, humor, cultuur en vragen.

Welcome to c/theNetherlands! For sharing anything related to the Netherlands: news, sports, humor, culture and questions.

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS