you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] saucerwizard@awful.systems 9 points 3 months ago
[-] sailor_sega_saturn@awful.systems 17 points 3 months ago* (last edited 3 months ago)

From their blog: Acupuncture for Dogs: What You Should Know -- I can't tell if it was written by a chatbot or not, but it could very well be based on the article quality.

There are no real systemic side effects of using acupuncture as a treatment for your dog because it covers a more holistic approach. For dogs in poor health who could be at higher risk when undergoing certain surgeries or using certain medications, acupuncture might prove a suitable alternative.

Also note how they call their chatbot "brand-supportive". Of course it's not just an unlicensed robo-doc, but a billboard masquerading as an unlicensed robo-doc.

[-] grrgyle@slrpnk.net 8 points 3 months ago

I hope that's generated, because the section you quote makes only a dim amount of sense, and then only if you take on most of collaborative work of communication as the reader

Actually the main reason I'm commenting is because I wanted to say, I love your username!

this post was submitted on 03 Jun 2024
68 points (100.0% liked)

TechTakes

1287 readers
425 users here now

Big brain tech dude got yet another clueless take over at HackerNews etc? Here's the place to vent. Orange site, VC foolishness, all welcome.

This is not debate club. Unless it’s amusing debate.

For actually-good tech, you want our NotAwfulTech community

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS