submitted 1 year ago by cnk@kbin.dk to c/fediverse@kbin.social
you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] nyakojiru@lemmy.dbzer0.com 0 points 1 year ago

How do I see lemmy from calckey ?

[-] EnglishMobster@kbin.social 2 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

Search for a community just like you would elsewhere.

This place would be @fediverse@kbin.social, so you'd search that to find this place on the fediverse. Lemmy communities use the same format.

[-] curiosityLynx@kglitch.social 1 points 1 year ago

As far as I can tell, this would subscribe you to a user with the username "fediverse". I've already seen a user and a community both named "cat" on the same instance, so that could be a problem if calckey doesn't differentiate between @fediverse@kbin.social and fediverse@kbin.social.

[-] EnglishMobster@kbin.social 2 points 1 year ago

That is a known bug at the moment. I believe there is a fix in review right now but Codeberg seems to be down.

[-] Ragnell@kbin.social 2 points 1 year ago

Try searching for the community like you do a person. @ name @ instance

this post was submitted on 17 Jul 2023
100 points (100.0% liked)

Fediverse

12 readers
3 users here now

This magazine is dedicated to discussions on the federated social networking ecosystem, which includes decentralized and open-source social media platforms. Whether you are a user, developer, or simply interested in the concept of decentralized social media, this is the place for you. Here you can share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage in discussions on topics such as the benefits and challenges of decentralized social media, new and existing federated platforms, and more. From the latest developments and trends to ethical considerations and the future of federated social media, this category covers a wide range of topics related to the Fediverse.

founded 1 year ago