submitted 1 year ago by Merlin13245@lemmy.world to c/memes@lemmy.ml
you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] BonfireOvDreams@lemmy.ml 6 points 1 year ago

Oh boy, another dogshit kill animals hehe meme. Very funny maymay community. Psuedoprogressive animal abusers the lot of ya. There is not enough resources on Earth to quench your never ending demand for bodies. Just have ten trillion kids who all definitely have the opportunity to eat just as many animals as you do! Primitive zero brain cell fools. I'd throw you all out of Athens.

[-] toxicbubble@lemmy.world 20 points 1 year ago

internet is filled with echo chambers who cant make ethical decisions of their own. veganism gets downvoted because it makes people question their morality & they have to make the effort of buying plant-based options. god forbid they eat food without cholesterol

[-] pivot_root@lemmy.world -5 points 1 year ago* (last edited 1 year ago)

Veganism gets downvoted for the same reason any other fanaticism gets downvoted: the vocal minority that talks about it does so with a hoiler-than-thou attitude, much like you are doing right now.

[-] BonfireOvDreams@lemmy.ml 15 points 1 year ago

The people who want me to stop punching nonconsenting people in the face unprovoked sure are smug about not punching nonconsenting people in the face unprovoked. They should stop telling me what to do. Live and let live. I am very intelligent. An enlightened centrist you might say! ☝️🤓

load more comments (14 replies)
load more comments (17 replies)
load more comments (39 replies)
this post was submitted on 16 Sep 2023
1469 points (92.3% liked)

Memes

45256 readers
3828 users here now

Rules:

1. Be civil and nice.
  2. Try not to excessively repost, as a rule of thumb, wait at least 2 months to do it if you have to.

founded 5 years ago
MODERATORS