Portable Keyboard? (literature.cafe)

If this isn't the right place for user questions, please just let me know.

My laptop's keyboard has begun having issues in the last few months. I think one of the keys has a broken spring and it's interfering with a half dozen others. Replacing the keyboard on this particular model involves stripping it to the chassis, which I prefer not to do.

Since the computer lives in my backpack and goes to class while teaching (I prefer my own device rather than the uni-issued 10-year-old laptop), I'm thinking of picking up a small portable keyboard to use when the builtin acts up. Do any of you guys have suggestions for a good model?

you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] 8bitguy@kbin.social 0 points 1 year ago

I agree. I have the k400, it would be perfect. The integrated track pad would be value added in OP's case.

[-] CaptObvious@literature.cafe 1 points 1 year ago

Hadn't considered the trackpad. Thanks.

this post was submitted on 10 Aug 2023
2 points (100.0% liked)

Technology

31 readers
1 users here now

This magazine is dedicated to discussions on the latest developments, trends, and innovations in the world of technology. Whether you are a tech enthusiast, a developer, or simply curious about the latest gadgets and software, this is the place for you. Here you can share your knowledge, ask questions, and engage in discussions on topics such as artificial intelligence, robotics, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and more. From the impact of technology on society to the ethical considerations of new technologies, this category covers a wide range of topics related to technology. Join the conversation and let's explore the ever-evolving world of technology together!

founded 1 year ago