you are viewing a single comment's thread
view the rest of the comments
[-] EatATaco@lemm.ee 2 points 1 month ago

Why are you friends with this person?

Easy, they just need to be an imaginary friend.

[-] penquin@lemm.ee 1 points 1 month ago

Oh damn, so we can't be friends with people who have different political views? Are you ok?

[-] EatATaco@lemm.ee 1 points 1 month ago

That's not what I was implying at all. I was implying that this person is likely made up, or maybe this interaction was just totally made up.

Lol. Why? What makes it sound that way? It actually is real, btw. I have no reason to make it up. My across the street neighbor (who is a very good friend, too) is actually a massive Trump supporter. It's ok to be friends with others who have different political views, I promise. Don't be bitter

[-] EatATaco@lemm.ee 2 points 1 month ago

It’s ok to be friends with others who have different political views, I promise. Don’t be bitter

You've now, twice, even after me explicitly telling you that it's not what I said nor meant, completely fabricated a belief of mine ... While trying to prove you're not fabricating this event.

You've got no reason to lie about what I've said ..but here we are.

[-] penquin@lemm.ee 0 points 1 month ago* (last edited 1 month ago)

What else do you mean by assuming that I made it up? I think you're just looking to argue with someone online. Lol

I think you’re just looking to argue with someone online. Lol

Funny because you responded to me first, I wasn't even talking to you.

Bro, wtf, I'm the op??? Are you drunk? 😂

I responded voracitude, not you, and then you responded to me. Not hard to go back and look at this. Seems to was just a blatant projection and you want to argue with people, regardless of how obviously you are wrong.

Still, my comment is the main comment. I don't need to look back at it, I know what I did. It's the OP.

Apparently you do need to look back because you think I responded to you first.

Its a total a caricature of a pigheaded trump supporter in a story of a complete devoid of any actual details.

It reads like fanfict. Like a story from trump about how someone just conveniently told him all of this bad stuff about his opponent when they thought they were about to die.

this post was submitted on 18 Aug 2024
548 points (95.8% liked)

Political Humor

738 readers
2 users here now

Political Shitposting

founded 1 year ago
MODERATORS